Fast and Easy Arm Exercises
3 Arm Moves That'll Get Your Arms Toned While You Wait For Your Morning Coffee to Brew
Arm circles are a great dynamic warmup, which ensures you're ready to start your day off right. You can even hold a container of creamer in each hand if you really want to shake things up.
"Arm circles are a great warmup for your shoulders, back, triceps and biceps, and they are also great for increasing shoulder stability as you move your arms in multiple planes of motion," Chadwell says.
How to Do Arm Circles:
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Optional: Hold a coffee creamer in each hand for extra weight.
- Extend your arms out at shoulder height so that they are parallel to the floor.
- Make 15-20 small arm circles forward. Then repeat the circles, but moving backwards.
- Do two sets of arm circles in each direction.