Half-Kneeling Cable Lift
- Lower the carriage to the bottom part of the cable machine and attach a triceps rope to the pulley.
- Come into a kneeling position with your left leg in front. There should be a 90-degree angle at each knee.
- Grab the rope with both hands without leaning over to your right as you diagonally pull the rope to your chest. Don't forget to engage your core and stay tall throughout your upper body.
- From here, straighten your arm as you press the rope diagonally over your head. Be sure not to lean to your right.
- With control, lower back to the starting position. This counts as one rep.
- Complete 10 reps on each side.