Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
Rachel Fine, a New York-based registered dietitian at To the Pointe Nutrition, loves to make baked chicken tenders using a crust of crushed, bean-based chips. "They provide an extra boost of fiber, which pairs well with the chicken to create a balanced meal," she told POPSUGAR. Here's how to make her dish:
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a sheet pan with avocado oil.
- Create three dipping stations: a lightly beaten egg in a bowl, flour on a plate, and crushed chips with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a separate bowl.
- Dredge each tender lightly in flour, then egg. Shake off the excess, then dip it in the chip mixture.
- Place tenders on the sheet pan and drizzle them with avocado oil.
- Bake them for eight to 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.