Continue to aim for 10,000 steps four days this week, and 12,000 steps two days, adjusting the counts if necessary, based on your goals and fitness level. On the four days you walk fewer steps, add in the strength workout below.
Each move in this set is timed, so make it your goal to get in as many reps as possible before the clock stops. Don't forget to warm up with some dynamic stretches and cool down with some static stretches when you're finished.
- Bird-dog: 30 seconds on each side
- Rainbow press: 30 seconds on each leg
- Squat to a bicep curl: 1 minute
- Bent-over reverse fly with triceps kickbacks: 1 minute
- Sumo squat (holding both weights or one at your chest): 1 minute
- Kettlebell swings: 1 minute
- In and out bicep curls (perform a standard bicep curl, and then rotate arms slightly out to the side, keeping elbows close to the body): 1 minute
- Reverse fly with bicycle legs (lay on a weight bench on your back): 1 minute
- Skull crushers: 1 minute
- Alternating side skaters with air punches: 1 minute