Renegade Row to Frogger
- Start in a high plank with one dumbbell in each hand and your shoulders directly over wrists. Your feet should be slightly wider than hip-distance apart.
- Pushing into the right dumbbell on the floor, row the left dumbbell upward, retracting your left shoulder blade and pulling your left elbow in by your side.
- Repeat the same movement on the right side.
- From the plank position, jump your feet forward so they land outside of your hands. (See this movement here.) Then, take your hands off the dumbbells and bring them up to chest height.
- This is one rep. Repeat for 10 reps before moving to the next exercise.