- Start standing with both feet shoulder-width distance apart.
- Bend at both the hips and knees, placing your hands on the mat on the outside of your feet. Make sure to keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Inhale and then jump both of your feet backward so that your legs are completely extended behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Your body should be in one straight line from your head to your heels.
- Next, jump both of your feet forward in between your hands, once again, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder-width distance apart.
- Exhale and then jump up into the air. Extend your legs and extend your arms above your head.
- Inhale and then land with control back in the starting position. Be sure to maintain soft knees to prevent injury.