Warmup Exercise 2: Low Lunge Twist
- Start in a high plank position, with your hands under your shoulders and your core pulled in toward your spine.
- Keep your core engaged as you step your right foot to the outside of your right hand. It should be about in line with your hand. If you can't quite step it all the way there, move it forward with your hand.
- Extend your right arm overhead, twisting from your waist to open up your chest.
- Set your hand back on the ground and move your right foot back behind you.
- Repeat on the left side.
- Continue switching sides with control for 30 seconds.