Circuit 1, Exercise 3: Squat Kick
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart and your chest tall.
- Hold your hands at chest level, and bend your knees as you shift your hips and butt back, lowering into a squat like you're sitting in a chair.
- Keep your chest lifted, and do not let your lower back round. Keep your knees over your ankles, and shift your weight back into your heels.
- Push through your heels to bring yourself back to your starting position, and lift your left leg into a forward kick.
- Keep your hands at chest level as you kick, and maintain a slight bend at your knees. Bring your leg back down.
- Maintain your form as you lower back into a squat, and do a kick with your right leg as you stand back up.
- This counts as one rep. Keep alternating for 30 seconds.
Rest for 60 seconds, then repeat this circuit two more times. Take a 90-second break before moving to circuit two.