25 Things to Do Tonight For a Healthier Tomorrow
1. Drink green tea to boost your metabolism.
2. Set your alarm an hour earlier to squeeze in a morning workout.
3. Have sex to help beat stress and boost immunity.
4. Stop eating out, and pack your lunch ahead of time to save money and calories.
5. Drink a glass of water to help clear your skin.
6. Ditch late-night carbs to lose weight; save them for breakfast instead.
7. Do a short yoga sequence to de-stress and relieve anxiety.
8. Eat salmon (or other omega-3-rich foods) for dinner to help lower the risk of developing breast cancer.
9. Skip sugary sweets to beat belly fat.
10. Clean your gym mat to fight off germs and fungus.
11. Try preparing overnight oats for a grab-and-go healthy breakfast.
12. Sip on a glass of wine to reduce the risk of heart attack and increase bone strength.
13. Finish your workout early (at least three hours before bedtime) to help you wake up refreshed in the morning.
14. Whip up homemade energy bars to have a healthy snack ready for when you hit the gym.
15. Pack a gym bag so you're ready to start your workout in the morning.
16. Enjoy a square of dark chocolate to beat fatigue and lower blood pressure.
17. Keep a food journal to lose weight faster.
18. Slow down your dinner; eating quickly can stop you from realizing when you're really full.
19. Detox and debloat by adding a few simple ingredients to your water.
20. Pack healthy snacks so you don't give in to junk-food cravings at work tomorrow.
21. Prep for sleep earlier than usual to wake up with ease.
22. Find time to meditate — it will help you focus and relax.
23. Try eating clean to improve your energy.
24. Be body positive and give yourself some extra love.
25. Lighten up your favorite dish for dinner, and bring the leftovers to work.