Tonight's release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will have Potter fans reminiscing about the beloved series, from its top romantic moments to its most memorable quotes. Instead of picking up some classic movie snacks, celebrate the best Harry Potter foods by whipping up a batch of these themed treats to enjoy while you watch the final movie. For our best ideas, keep reading.
- Acid Pops — Use super-sour lollipops and roll them in Pop Rocks for a super effect! Use honey to make the Pop Rocks stick if necessary.
- Quidditch Players Pie — Quidditch players need a hearty meal to get them ready for the match. As Fleur Delacour says, this "zis 'eavy 'ogwarts food."
- Licorice Wands — Be sure to stock up on your ride back to Hogwarts!
- Pumpkin Juice — Just like the students drink on the Hogwarts Express.
- Mrs. Weasley's Rock Cakes — These should be crumbly in texture and are perfect for serving with tea. Just don't bake them too long or they'll turn out like Hagrid's rock cakes.
- Ton-Tongue Toffees — Your tongue might not grow four feet long, but the toffees are going to taste delicious.
- Pumpkin Pasties — Just like the ones available on Hogwarts Express and at Honeydukes.
- Butterbeer — Hot or cold, butterbeer always hits the right spot.
- Jelly Slugs — These slugs will turn out even if you don't have a fancy slug-shaped pan.
- Cauldron Cakes — These delicious spice cakes are like the ones sold on Hogwarts Express.
Did I miss your favorite Harry Potter recipe? If so, share it with us in the comments!