We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Sliders: A condensed history of the comfort-food favorite.
- What logistics go into serving a 100-layer lasagna?
- Facebook is going fast food with a location-based feature for McDonald's.
- Democrats vs. Republicans: Which political party tips better?
- Meet scozonera, a black root vegetable.
- Freestyle, Coca-Cola's latest wizard of a soda fountain, lets consumers create 104 different flavors.
Source: Flickr User Yogma