- 1 ½ ounces Absolut Brooklyn
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice (unsweetened)
- ¾ ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 ½ oz soda water
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- lemon wheel and fresh cherry, optional for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Absolut Brooklyn, cherry juice, and elderflower liqueur. Shake and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda and two dashes of orange bitters. Garnish with a lemon wheel and fresh cherry, if desired.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American