- 2 pita breads, split horizontally
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
1 6-ounce jar artichokes, drained and cut in half
1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar (6 ounces)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 9-ounce package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
kosher salt and pepper
- Heat broiler. Arrange the pita halves cut-side up on a broilerproof sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and broil until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with the red peppers, artichokes, almonds, Cheddar, and oregano. Broil until the cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the green beans among bowls. Drizzle with the lemon juice and the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve with the pizzas.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern