- 16-ounce package of bacon (regular thickness, not thick cut), cut into thirds
8-ounce package of pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Position oven rack in the center of the oven. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a date. Make sure the bacon seam is placed facing downward on the cookie sheet. Press firmly on the bacon-wrapped date, so it is less likely to unravel. Repeat until all of the dates are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- Makes 25-30 bacon-wrapped dates