Take one gloriously gooey bite of these banana boat s'mores, and you'll be a happy camper—fitting, given their outdoor origins. No camping trip on the books? No worries! Watch the video to learn how to make these peanut-butter-cup-stuffed beauties at home. Trust us: you're gonna want s'more.
Get the easy recipe.
- 1 unpeeled banana
- 1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, quartered
- About 2 tablespoons minimarshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Make a deep slit in the banana lengthwise from end to end. (Be careful not to cut all the way through.) Tuck the peanut butter cups into the slit, top with marshmallows, and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
- Fruit, Desserts
- North American
- 1 serving