- 16 chicken wings, with the two joints attached, tips removed
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup hot sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Make a slash on the inside of the chicken wing joints without cutting through the bone and in a few other places.
- In a large, shallow baking dish, combine the ketchup with the mustard, hot sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar. Add the chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Light a grill. Remove the chicken wings from the marinade, leaving some of it on them, and reserve the remaining marinade. Grill the wings over a medium-hot fire, turning and basting them with the reserved marinade, until nicely charred and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Stop basting during the last 5 minutes of grilling and discard any remaining marinade. Serve the wings hot or at room temperature.
- Meats, Appetizers
- North American