- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 chopped fresh herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro, thyme, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning (fresh citrus, hot sauce, horseradish, dijon, ketchup, pesto, etc. ),
- 1 teaspoon dry seasoning (minced garlic, shallots, curry powder, chipotle powder, old bay, etc.)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk the mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Makes about 1/14 cup flavored mayo.
- Other, Condiments/Sauces
- North American