25+ of Martha Stewart's Finest Recipes
We're team Martha, forever and always. Why? Let us count the ways:
- The name Martha Stewart is practically synonymous with flawless dinner parties, recipes, gardening, and crafts. Let's be real, she's earned it.
- Her sense of style, like pretty much everything she does, is so very her.
- Over the years, the fearless entrepreneur has authored countless cookbooks, hosted a handful of culinary TV shows, and had a hand in a variety of magazines (Martha Stewart Living, Everyday Food, and Whole Living). To say she and her editorial team are prolific recipe writers is a vast understatement.
- She's never afraid to speak her mind, about topics as wide-ranging as her sex life and Justin Bieber.
- That time she baked some very special brownies with Snoop Dogg.
In her honor, we've whittled down a list of our favorite recipes that Martha's had a hand in, from dutch babies to salmon with crispy cabbage and kale, and everything in between.