Now that Thanksgiving's come and gone, holiday shopping season is in full force. While you recover from Thanksgiving overload, shop for your loved ones (and, let's face it — yourself) while kitchen appliance and food deals are at their prime. Here are a few discounts to indulge yourself in this Black Friday.
- Bloomingdale's: Up to 50 percent off merchandise and $25 off for every $200 spent.
- Food Network Store: Get 15 percent off your order with the code C89452 until Dec. 27.
- Kohl's: Deals on Keurig and KitchenAid appliances.
- Macy's: From Nov. 22-24, get 20 percent off everything with code TURKEY.
Keep reading for more gourmet Black Friday deals.
- Sears: Get a blender, toaster, waffle iron, or juicer for just $9 each, discounted from each product's regular price of $20.
- Seattle's Best Coffee: Enjoy a cup of free coffee.
- Target: Beginning Nov. 22 at 9 p.m., look for deals in every category, including kitchen; more doorbusting deals begin Nov. 23 at 4 a.m. Target RedCard holders will have early access to select Black Friday sale items online.
- Walmart: 50-plus kitchen items under $50.
- Williams-Sonoma: Save 15 percent off electric appliances through Nov. 25 (and online with code ELECTRICS).
- Wine.com: Through Nov. 30, save 5 percent on orders of 12 or more bottles with code WINECASE5. Save 10 percent on all wine gift sets and gift baskets with code WINEGIFT10.