"Wow, I'm wasted," the Food Network chef admitted to the crowd, after pounding down two giant mojitos in a row. The inebriated audience only encouraged him to drink more. For the most entertaining of Bobby's bytes, keep on reading.
- On mojitos: "Why is it that mojitos only taste good in Miami?"
- On losing Burger Bash to B Spot this year: "Do you have any idea what the next 364 days are going to be like with Michael Symon?"
- On weak points in his show Throwdown: "You don't want me to design your wedding cake."
- On why he stopped shooting new episodes of Throwdown: "I couldn't surprise anybody anymore!"
- On his famous potato chip-studded burger: "I didn't invent that — but I did trademark it."
- On his Entourage cameo: "No more. That was it. I can't act. I'm going to leave that to my wife."
It was a lot of fun to see the Iron Chef in a more relaxed element than he's portrayed on all of the Food Network shows. Are you a fan of Bobby Flay?