- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Buns
1 cup mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
12 salami slices, thin
12 provolone slices, thin
½ pound mixed greens
- Make the aioli: Mix mayo, grated garlic cloves and cayenne in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Remove buns from package and keep as one piece. Take serrated knife and slice in half.
- Spread aioli on one side of the buns.
- Place one slice of salami and provolone on each bun, then pull apart buns to make 12 individual slider bases. TIP: By keeping the buns together until this point, it limits work and mess.
- Top each slider with a small bunch of greens and a bun “top.”
- Keep closed with a long sandwich pick and place on tray.
Makes 12 servings.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American