We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Kevin Sbraga talks about taking the title on Top Chef Washington DC.
- Why it's hard to climb aboard Subway's Fiery Footlong Frenzy train.
- Tales from the still: tasting beers at the Great American Beer Fest.
- Fancify fast food by fashioning a faux beef carpaccio.
- Who makes the best barbecue-flavored potato chips?
- The most fitting fromage to pair with fresh Fall apples and pears.
Photo courtesy of Bravo