I usually double the recipe because these go quickly!
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together by hand, until everything is well incorporated and forms into a dough.
- Roll pieces of dough into 1 inch balls and line evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until they have flattened out and are brown around the edges.
- Appetizers, Breads/Crackers
- North American
- Makes approximately 15 wafers