- 1 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 pieces American cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers. Arrange 4 tater tots in each tin. Bake tater tots for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tater tot bundle and top with 1/2 a slice of cheese and about 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon, dividing the toppings evenly among the tater tot bundles. Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions and a dollop of sour cream.
- Other, Appetizers
- 12 small portions