- 1 bag frozen tator tots, thawed
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 pieces American cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- Arrange four tater tots in each tin. Bake tater tots for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tater-tot bundle, and top with half a slice of cheese and about one tablespoon of crumbled bacon, dividing the toppings evenly among the tater-tot bundles. Bake in oven for five to seven minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions and a dollop of sour cream.
- Other, Appetizers
- 12 small portions