- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
2 medium red onions, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
3 peaches, cut into wedges
1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 ounces blue cheese, broken into pieces
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the chicken with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the onions, peaches, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken and onions until the chicken is cooked through and the onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Grill the peaches until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Toss the arugula with the onions, peaches, vinegar, and remaining oil. Top with the cheese; serve with the chicken.
- Poultry, Main Dishes
- North American