- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 serrano pepper
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Slice off the stems on both the poblano and serrano peppers, but otherwise leave them intact.
- Add the peppers, garlic cloves, bay leaves, and salt to a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Fold in the chopped herbs. Slowly whisk in the vinegar and oil to incorporate.
- Other, Condiments/Sauces
- 1 1/4 cups chimichurri sauce.