- 1 jar (7.5 oz) hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
4 scallions, finely chopped
2 large sweet potatoes, cut in 1/2-in. strips
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
3 tsp oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 pork tenderloin (1 lb)
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500ºF. You’ll need 2 rimmed baking pans lined with nonstick foil.
- Whisk 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, honey, vinegar and scallions in small bowl until blended; reserve for serving.
- Place sweet potatoes on one baking pan, asparagus on the other. Toss potatoes with 2 tsp oil, asparagus with 1 tsp. Sprinkle all with salt; toss.
- Move potatoes partially to one side of pan. Place pork on same pan with potatoes; brush with remaining hoisin sauce. Roast pork and potatoes on top shelf 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, gently toss potatoes and turn pork. Return to oven; roast pork and potatoes on top, asparagus on bottom 10 minutes or until pork registers 155ºF on an instantread thermometer. Rest pork 5 minutes; slice and serve with hoisin-honey sauce.
- Main Dishes, Pork