The hilarious and talented 30-year-old doesn't shy away from sharing everything with her fans or indulging in the best foods (that's a cake made of mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread, mac 'n' cheese, and fried chicken, in case you were wondering). If you're dying to learn more about her, keep reading to find out 16 things you might not have known but will only make you love her more.
- She went to a condensed culinary program at the French Culinary Institute. So anytime someone tries to tell you Chrissy isn't legit, tell them she went to the same culinary school as Bobby Flay! "I want to be credible in the food world. I don't ever want to pretend like I'm a chef of any sort but I want to learn the basics and really get it down," she said in an interview with Fashion etc.
- Her favorite restaurant meal ever is the lasagna verdi at Frank Restaurant in NYC — "only available on Thursdays," she said in a Reddit AMA.
- Her fast food of choice is Taco Bell, she revealed to Bon Appétit. Her go-to order? "Cool ranch DLT!!" she wrote on Reddit. (That's Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos, for those who don't speak Taco Bell).
- Her go-to breakfast when she's at home with John is two over-easy eggs with turkey bacon and avocado. "I can cook really complicated recipes, but it takes a real talent to do the perfect egg. John does the eggs," she told Bon Appétit.
- Her Ben & Jerry's flavor of choice is Red Velvet Cake.
- She doesn't work out all the time. "I work out very hard for a very brief period of time before a shoot. Maybe a week before and then never again until the next one (I don't condone this, just being honest here haha)," she wrote on Reddit.
Image Source: Instagram user chrissyteigen
Tall Image Source: Getty / Jon Kopaloff