The Bubbly Poinsettia is a Christmas-appropriate cocktail if there ever was one. The vivacious red cocktail gets its color from pomegranate liqueur, maraschino liqueur, and Rosé Champagne, and gin gives the tipple a spicy kick. Lighten the stiff drink with lemon juice and a generous splash of bubbly. Learn how to make a poinsettia-colored Champagne cocktail.
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur, such as Pama
- 1/2 ounce honey
- 1 ounce maraschino liqueur, such as Luxardo
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Brut Rosé Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 2 lemon slices
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway full with ice cubes. Add the gin, pomegranate liqueur, honey, maraschino liqueur, and lemon juice. Shake for several seconds.
- Strain the mixture into two flute or coupe glasses. Top each with chilled Champagne and a lemon slice. Serve immediately.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 2 cocktails