This cilantro-heavy corn is inspired by a recipe that fellow POPSUGAR Food editor Sara Yoo created for chili-lime corn. For extra fun, put the compound butter mixture in a heatsafe container such as a mini-cast iron pot, then throw it directly on the grill to melt. Then you can brush it directly onto the corn while you're grilling.
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped and divided
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 6 ears yellow or white corn, husks and silk removed
- Preheat a grill on medium-high. In a small bowl, combine butter, 1/3 cup cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice, mixing until well combined. Using a basting brush, apply the mixture evenly across all ears of corn.
- Place corn on the grill and turn heat down to medium, rotating until all sides are evenly charred (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Arrange corn on a platter, then garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Side Dishes
- North American
- Serves 6