Ingrid Nilsen, aka YouTube personality Missglamorazzi, shares a quick oatmeal recipe inspired by cinnamon raisin cookies. Bananas, chia seeds, and a sprinkle of brown sugar ensure this breakfast is ooey gooey and extra sweet.
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 banana, broken up with your fingers
- A few pinches of raisins, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Brown sugar, for topping
- Cinnamon, for topping
- To a small saucepan, add 3/4 cup water and 3/4 cup almond milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add oats, stir, and lower heat so oats simmer. Add banana to the pot, and mash using a spoon. Add raisins and chia seeds, and stir occasionally until oatmeal becomes thick and absorbs most of the liquid, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide between 2 bowls, and top with brown sugar, cinnamon, and extra raisins to your liking.
- North American
- 2 servings