- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
1 5-oz. pkg. baby arugula
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
2 Tbsp. walnut oil or olive oil
- In food processor cover and pulse cranberries 5 times to coarsely chop (or coarsely chop by hand). Transfer to bowl.
- Cut peel from oranges. Section oranges over bowl to catch juice.
- Add sections and juice to cranberries. Stir in celery, onion, sugar, lemon juice, and ginger. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Toss arugula with mint and oil. Top with cranberry mixture.
- Greens , Salads
- North American