- Olive oil
- 1-1/2 cup red potatoes, diced small
- 1-1/2 cup kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 Field Roast sausage link, Mexican Chipotle flavor, crumbled
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1-1/2 cup Vegan Rella, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil, and cook the potatoes until they begin to soften and brown. Add the Field Roast and kale, and cook a few minutes more, covered, until the kale starts to wilt. Layer the crackers on the bottom of a pie plate and sprinkle some cheese on the crackers. (Vegan Rella can be pretty sticky, so don’t knock yourself out trying to spread it too much).
Transfer the potato mixture to the pie plate and spread evenly.
Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese and then the diced tomato.
Cover and bake for 10 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before digging into it. Enjoy!
- Breakfast/Brunch, Casseroles
- North American