What should you serve guests at a Champagne cocktail engagement party? Champagne of course! Stock up on bottles of your favorite bubbly before the event. Have sparkling water, sodas, and juice for guests who don't drink. Fill a cooler with artisan beers for the men who dislike sparkling wine.
For something more festive, offer guests the option of a Champagne cocktail. This pretty lemon-raspberry fizz pairs perfectly with the savory finger foods and the raspberry angel-food cupcakes. For more of our wedding ideas, check out IDoSugar.
To see the recipe for the limencello cocktail,
- 1 cup Champagne or sparkling water
- 1/4 cup limoncello liqueur
- Crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries, thawed
- In a small pitcher, combine the Champagne and limoncello.
- Place a spoonful of crushed ice into each of 2 Champagne glasses and top with raspberries.
- Pour the Champagne mixture over the ice and raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American