Whether you're looking for an easy way to entertain guests at a housewarming party, backyard barbecue, or low-key dinner, pitchers of strawberry-peach sangria are the ideal liquid solution. The rainbow assortment of fruit makes for a stunning display — plus it's fun to get a little buzz from munching on the wine-soaked ripe Summer fruit.
Simply make the pitcher(s) in advance, let the lovely fruit marinate and cool in your fridge for a few hours, and get ready to fiesta the easy way. To look at the recipe for this strawberry-peach sangria,
- 1 large orange, cut into 1/4-inch half-moon slices
- 1 large lemon, cut into 1/4-inch round slices
- 1 large peach, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch half-moon slices
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup peach liqueur
- 1 750-mL bottle dry white wine, like pinot grigio
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling Moscato wine
- In a large pitcher, layer orange slices, lemon slices, peach slices, and strawberries. Top with peach liqueur, white wine, and Moscato.
- Chill up to four hours. Before serving, give sangria a good stir, mashing the fruit slightly.
- Drinks, Summertime
- North American
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 4 hours, 15 minutes