- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
1 tilapia filet (8 ounces)
Coarse salt and ground pepper
2 small bunches arugula (about 3 cups)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- In a medium nonstick skillet, bring 1/4 cup water to a boil. Add tomatoes and red-pepper flakes; top with tilapia, and season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add arugula. Cover, and cook until tilapia flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer tilapia and vegetables to a plate (reserve skillet).
- Make sauce: Off heat, add butter, lemon juice, and capers to skillet; swirl until butter has melted. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Serve tilapia over arugula and tomatoes; drizzle with sauce.
- Main Dishes, Fish
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern