- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/10-ounce packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Cotton Candy Flavor Mix
- 1 2-ounce container cotton candy
- Spray an 8-inch-square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fill a large saucepan with about an inch of water; set a large heatproof mixing bowl on top, and add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips to it. Heat on high, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in cotton candy flavor mix.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan, and let cool completely. Once cool, cut into 9 to 12 squares and garnish with pieces of cotton candy.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- North American
- Serves 12