I'm going a little party-crazy this week in preparation for the huge Halloween bash  I'm hosting on Saturday. While I'll be using lots of orange Christmas lights in my decor, candles will also play a huge role in creating a spooky look. Better yet, I've decorated long white taper candles to appear as if they are dripping with blood!
This DIY  project is incredibly easy, and the final product is super fun for a Halloween  bash. These would be great incorporated into a Halloween dinner centerpiece. To see how I made these candles,
To make these candles, you will need:
- white taper candles
- one large red candle
- old empty bottles
- old newspaper
- matches or a lighter
- Start by creating a work surface. Cover a table with newspaper.
- Place the empty bottles on the newspaper and stick the white candles inside the bottles.
- Light the red candle and wait a minute for some wax to form.
- Gently and carefully pour the red wax onto the white candle, letting it drip and fall.
- Repeat with the process on all of the candles until each one is covered in dripping blood. Set aside to dry.
- Use to decorate your Halloween party!