- 2 pounds of shrimp, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
1/2 cup lemon olive oil or olive oil
1/4 cup chives, roughly chopped
1/4 cup tarragon, roughly chopped
1/4 cup lemon thyme or thyme, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and make sure to combine thoroughly. The mixture can be marinated for up to an hour prior to baking.
- Place the shrimp in a large casserole dish and make sure they are in an even layer with no overlapping.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Main Dishes, Fish
- North American