- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
12-oz beef flank steak
1⁄3 cup Korean teriyaki stir-fry sauce
1-1⁄4 lb baby bok choy, larger leaves removed and quartered, centers quartered lengthwise
Serve with: rice
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain in 1⁄4-in.-thick slices.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until rippling. Add half the meat; stir-fry 30 seconds until no longer pink. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with another teaspoon oil and rest of meat. Add to bowl; stir in 2 tablespoon stir-fry sauce.
- Add 2 more teaspoons oil to skillet, then bok choy. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Add 3 tablespoons water; cover and steam 1 minute. Uncover, add remaining sauce and stir-fry 1 minute until bok choy is crisp-tender.
- Add meat and juices; stir-fry 30 seconds to heat through. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Main Dishes, Beef
- Other Asian