On today's episode of Ingrid Dishes, Ingrid Nilsen (aka YouTube personality Missglamorazzi) shares her recipe for chicken pesto pasta. This is one of her go-to recipes that she enjoys making at least once or twice a week. It's quick, easy, and satisfying, so give it a try.
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breasts or tenders
Seasoning mix, for chicken
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 package brown rice fusilli pasta
1 package pesto, such as Basiltops Pesto Perfecto
Grated parmesan cheese
- Start boiling water for the pasta.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning on 1 side.
- Add a little olive oil to a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the chicken tenders seasoning side down. Season the other side of the chicken while it's in the pan. Cook the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; flip and cook for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until the other side is also golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes, or until al dente. Drain the pasta, and then put it back in the pot.
- Tear or cut the chicken into smaller pieces and mix it in with the cooked pasta. Add the entire package of pesto into the pot, and combine everything thoroughly. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and serve.
- Pasta, Main Dishes
- North American
- 3 to 4 servings