- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/3 cup fresh basil, torn
kosher salt and pepper
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
1/3 cup (3 ounces) black olives, pitted
3 ounces feta, sliced
1 5-ounce bag pita chips or cracker bread
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, lemon juice, oil, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Add the radishes, bell peppers, olives, and feta. Gently stir to combine.
- Divide among individual bowls and spoon any remaining liquid over the tops. Serve with the pita chips or cracker bread.
- Salads, Main Dishes
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern