- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
2 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Maple syrup and butter
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, drink mix and baking powder. Combine the egg, milk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with maple syrup and butter if desired.
- Cool remaining pancakes; arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Makes 3 servings, or about 11 pancakes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 611 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,393 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein
- Breakfast/Brunch, Pancakes/Waffles
- North American