- 4 medium-sized yukon gold potatoes, chopped into bite-sized cubes
10 cloves of garlic
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 bunch of asparagus, cut on the bias into 1-inch pieces
4 salmon fillets
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup dill, finely chopped
1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the potatoes and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to a large roasting pan and make sure the potatoes are in an even layer.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the asparagus over the potatoes. Season with more salt and pepper and toss everything together to coat. Cook the potatoes and asparagus for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the salmon fillets with a little bit of olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, dill, and green onions.
- Remove the pan from the oven and nestle the salmon on top of the potatoes and asparagus. Evenly cover the salmon with the herb and green onion mixture. Drizzle the white wine over the herbs and salmon.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes more, until the salmon is pink and cooked through. Enjoy immediately.
- Main Dishes, Fish
- North American