- 12 ounces angel hair pasta or spaghetti (3/4 of a box)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
3/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 tablespoons butter
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute (do not let it brown).
- Add the shrimp, wine, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Simmer until the shrimp are opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the butter.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp mixture.
- Main Dishes, Shellfish