- 1/8 ounce Herbsaint or Absinthe
3-4 dashes Peychaud's bitters
2 ounces Old Overholt Rye
Lemon twist, for garnish
- Rinse a straight-sided Collins glass with Herbsaint.
- Moisten a sugar cube under running water, then muddle it well in a mixing glass with the Peychaud's bitters.
- Pour in the rye whiskey, and stir to further dissolve the sugar. Add ice and churn everything with a bar spoon.
- Pour into the prepared glass and garnish with lemon twist.
Makes 1 cocktail.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American