- 1 20-oz. pkg. frozen french-fried sweet potatoes
- 2 8-oz. trimmed rib-eye steaks or boneless beef top steak, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tsp. Cajun or blackening seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split and toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Sliced green onion (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread sweet potatoes in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut steaks in half crosswise. Coat both sides of steaks with 1-1/2 tsp. seasoning. Heat a cast-iron or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook steaks in hot skillet for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, molasses and remaining seasoning.
- Place one steak on each roll half. Top with some of the sauce, tomato slice, and green onion. Serve remaining sauce with fries.
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- North American