- 12 ounces beef flank steak or sirloin steak
- 4 8-inch whole wheat, spinach, or flour tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons bottled reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup purchased salsa or bottled taco sauce
- 1/4 cup light dairy sour cream (optional)
- If desired, partially freeze beef for easier slicing. Trim fat from meat. Cut beef into bite-size strips.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in a 350 degree oven about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, coat an unheated 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat.
- Add meat, onion, and sweet pepper to hot skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness for steak. Remove from heat. Drain well.
- Stir in tomato and salad dressing.
- To serve, fill warm tortillas with meat mixture. Roll up tortillas. Serve with cheese, salsa, and, if desired, sour cream.
- Main Dishes, Beef