Fresh mango, mango juice, and mango chutney are the three types of mango that infuse this scrumptious chicken recipe. The sunny yellow fruit makes for an exotic, tropical dinner and goes great paired with crisp zucchini. This dish can be cooked in a quick flash, making it the perfect mid week meal for you and your family. Serve with a cool beer or crisp white wine for a last minute impromptu dinner party. You need this recipe, so get it now -
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 mango, seeded, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup mango-blend fruit drink
1/4 cup mango chutney
2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- In very large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; reduce to medium.
- Add chicken. Cook 6 minutes; turn.
- Add mango cubes, mango drink, and chutney. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini and 1/4 cup water in microwave-safe 2 quart square dish. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Micro-cook on 100 percent power (high) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once; drain.
- Place chicken on top zucchini. Season with salt and crushed red pepper.
Substitution: Mango nectar, carrot juice, or orange juice may be substituted for the mango-blend drink.